Technical Director (fashion production London, UK)
Опубліковано 3 months назад
Location London, UK
Why choose bettter*:
- bettter* is the first system of upcycling technologies that operate as a multifaceted platform with a shared purpose.
- We identify upscaling of upcycling technologies as the most important factor in the transition toward a sustainable society.
- Prize LVMH in 2023 – this recognition serves as a validation of our hard work and dedication to driving change and making a positive impact through #upcycling. With this honor, we are empowered to further develop our #technology and bring the concept of upcycling to a whole new scale.
- LVMH presented us with the Karl Lagerfeld Prize in 2023 https://www.instagram.com/p/CtMNRA_rqeP/
- We have gained cross-selling access to global luxury online platforms such as
Who are we starting to work with now: Browns, Bergdorf, Net-a-porte, Zegna
We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative R&D Clothing Technician to join our Research and Development (R&D) team. As an R&D Clothing Technician, you will play a critical role in the development and testing of new clothing products, ensuring that they meet our quality standards and align with our brand vision. You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and other team members to bring innovative and functional clothing designs to life.
- Work closely with the R&D team to conduct research, brainstorm ideas, and develop new clothing concepts.
- Translate design concepts into technical specifications, including patterns, materials, and construction methods.
- Create prototypes and samples of new clothing designs using a range of tools and equipment.
- Conduct rigorous testing and evaluation of prototypes, considering factors such as fit, comfort, durability, and performance.
- Maintain accurate records of all R&D activities, including documentation of design iterations, testing results, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as manufacturing and marketing, to ensure seamless product development and launch.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of R&D processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proven experience as an R&D Clothing Technician of men’s or women’s suits.
- In-depth knowledge of garment construction of men’s or women’s suit techniques of patterns, and sewing methods.
- Proficient in using tools and equipment related to clothing prototyping and production.
- Strong understanding of textile materials, fabric properties, and their performance characteristics.
- Experience in conducting garment testing and analysis, including fit evaluation and performance testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome design and manufacturing challenges.
- Familiarity with CAD software or other design tools is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Type of Us:
- High salary;
- Office in the center of the city (The Shepherds Building, Unit. 315, Charecroft Way, London, W14 0EE, United Kingdom);
- Career growth of an international fashion company;
- Official practice according to UK legislation;
- Involvement in the creation of a unique global product.
More about the brand: